Some more contacts
Last week we received 2 emails from potential birth mothers. One was from a woman in Illinois, but I dont' think she was very educated about adoption. She wanted to complete the adoption without the birth father knowing, but that's obviously illegal. Another girl from Florida who is 17 emailed us as well. Her email sounded very wierd, almost like spam. We emailed both girls, but haven't heard anything. They both left phone numbers - I think I might try calling them.
This past weekend was Kylie's 2nd birthday. We had a party for her with family and the Freeman's joined us too. She loves all her new toys. Now we've got to work on clearing out our spare bedroom to move in Kylie. Mommy and Daddy bought her new bedding and decorations for her new room. It's a daunting task to clean that room out, especially since the basement hasn't finished. But I imagine that once we match with a birth mother it will kick us in gear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home