Waiting Again...
So, I totally thought that I was approaching this adoption differently - since we know the ropes and know what to expect. But I've actually found myself starting to get anxious about finding a birth mother again. I forgot how difficult the waiting can be - I don't do well with unknowns...and the adoption experience is all unknown. I do believe and trust that God will bring a baby to us when it is right - but sometimes my impatience gets the best of me. We've only been officially "in the books" for a week now, yet I find myself checking my email every couple of hours hoping a birth mother has contacted us. Cal, of course, has remained calm as can be. I'm so glad that we have each other because we really balance each other out. The funny thing is that as soon as we are matched with a birth mom, I'll be the calm one and he'll be the one freaking out and being nervous. Thank God we have each other through this process!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home