Our Adoption Journey

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one! And here we go again!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thankgiving


Kylie's first Thanksgiving was wonderful!! We spent Thanksgiving day with the Biegener family over at Aunt Shirley's house. Kylie got a lot of attention from all her relatives. Especially from Matilda, who did a fantastic job of holding her. Kylie even stayed awake to visit with all the family. She met some cousins and uncles for the first time. We had the cutest outfit on her that day and her hair is getting thick enough for bows now too!

A few days later we went to Grandpa and Grandma Nene's for Thanksgiving celebration. Kylie got to see her Great Grandmother again. I made some food for our dinner and had a bad experience with some rolls I tried to make from scratch. We won't be making those again!

I have always loved the holidays, but having Kylie to enjoy it with makes it a million times better! We'll be busy this weekend decorating the Christmas tree. I've got some new ornaments especially for Kylie! I'm enjoying every single minute of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home