Our Adoption Journey

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one! And here we go again!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Kylie's Baptism

Kylie was baptized today at church. She looked even tinier in this gorgeous, long dress! We were such proud parents seeing her get baptized. I didn't realize how emotional I would get, but I know how much God has played a role in Kylie being part of our family. It just made it all that more special. I thought quite a bit about Lori too and I know that she would be very happy to see her baptized.

Dave and Marcia are Kylie's Godparents. Marcia was so excited to hold Kylie during the ENTIRE chruch service. And I just love seeing the smile on Dave's face. He truly loves Kylie. It is amazing to see how much a child can change everyone.

We had a party at our house after the service and Kylie got many visits from friends and family. She is such a blessing and we thank God every day for bringing her into our lives!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home