Our Adoption Journey

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one! And here we go again!

Monday, August 14, 2006

The countdown begins!

I got to work this morning and realized that I only have 9 more working days and then I could be a mom!!! I'm panicking a bit - wondering if we are getting everything done that we need! The only thing that we really have for Kylie so far is her nursery and some clothes - most of them for next spring/summer. We've got a few preemie things because she's going to be a tiny thing (last doctor visit she weighed 3 lbs 12 ounces). But Melissa and Heather are throwing us a bbq/shower next Sunday with a lot of the fraternity guys. They want to make sure we get some necessities - thank goodness!!! We have to have everything prepared by 8/25 because she could be born that day!! Cal and I are just thrilled and can't wait to show Kylie to the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home